10.01.2006

Thoughts for a GORGEOUS Sunday

I fell asleep last night with a children's praise song in my head. Proof that learning music early in life will stick around. Funny how truths are true at any age...here are the lyrics as I remember.

He's still working on me,
To make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He's still working on me.

There really ought to be,
A sign upon my heart:
Don't judge me yet,
There's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan,
Fashioned by the Master's loving hand.
--------------------------------------------
We went for a long drive after church today and we passed this church that was advertised as, "The Salvage Yard Christian Church: No Traditions. No Politics. No Baggage."

No comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home