9.20.2006

Life often resembles chaos.

ARRRGH! Why do I torture myself? Please, tell me. Am I insane?

I'm fighting a cold. My body is exhausted already (yes only week 5!). My arms can hardly move. I'm turning in a horribly written assignment - it looks sloppy but I have no time to improve it. I'm not prepared for my lesson. I'm in neutral heading downhill. Quickly losing control. All I can think is "bed, bed, bed." Good intentions never meet reality.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

28 more weeks of school. In my lifetime!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling sick! It must be from watching that fabulous movie with us on Friday night!

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:43:00 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I had a good time with you today!And, you are not insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home