9.14.2006

Shameless Plug

If you read your Indianapolis Star today, check out the front page of the Star North section. Attending Veritas tonight is the best thing to do in the city today.
-------------------------------------
More concerning Veritas:

I've been discouraged about the way things are going and the lack of attendance last year, etc. I've been questioning the affect and influence we're having on campus and wondering if we should even continue our efforts. Last night in my musings, I found some Dawgnet archive articles that covered past speakers. I was encouraged to think that at least the writer came and had to listen close enough to take notes for an article. If anything, at least they heard something.
Veritas's first meeting ever.
The meeting last year with President Fong.
-------------------------------------
If you can, come tonight. It will be interesting for sure. And there will be good coffee, I promise. If you can't, be in prayer for those who do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home