8.28.2006

Random

I gave a stranger an unexpected lift home today. Picking up a "hitch hiker" was a new experience for me. A little grasshopper had been out shopping and decided to take his break on the engine hood of my car. Little did he know he'd get the ride of his life. I drove off, waiting for him to fly away, but he stayed and settled to enjoy his thrill. He lasted the entire way home from work and into the garage. It was amusing to watch him sway with the wind while travelling the interstate. Who knew grasshoppers could withstand such velocities! I'd love to know what was going through his brain. EEEEE! I really hope he wasn't out with friends, because I'm afraid it's gonna be a long trip home.
------------------------------
I love the fact that fall is nearing. Tiny glimpses are beginning to appear. A little red here, speck of orange there... Oh, pumpkin soup you're so tempting.
------------------------------
Better stock up on your pesto supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home