9.25.2006

Insert Great Title Here

I just walked in the door since leaving at 5:30 am. I have many thoughts going through my head right now, but I lack both time and energy to process them into some coherent, articulate formation. And since I have piano lessons looming in my near future, the keys will haunt my dreams if I don't hit them in some manner (a sledge hammer would be my first choice...). But just in case you wanted to read something, here are a few randoms:

Wouldn't ya know! The circus is just like the picture books. There's three rings. Elephants. Tigers and tamers with whips. Clowns. Acrobats. Snow cones. No jugglers, though. The overload of stimulation was incredible. I had a great time! Felt just like a little kid.

My name is Shi-Shi. As in when I leave the table, there's a little girl who raises her chubby arms and says, "Shi-Shi. Go?" Dad is "Pa-paw," Mom is "ma-ma," Colin, still "Ah-tah." When pointing at me, "Who's that, Meredith?" Chuckle. "Heh, heh, Shi-Shi!"

Shi-Shi introduced Meredith to Half Price Books on Friday. Meredith went CRAZY. "Boo-k, boo-k, BOO-K!" I made the mistake of letting her down in the children's book section. She tore into every book in sight with absolute delight. Yes! A girl after my own heart!

Our family has been expanded. My dearest and only girl cousin had her first baby yesterday. She is so incredibly beautiful! Welcome to this wonderful world, Avery Isabelle!

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and she is very beautiful! I've just been to visit her this evening. Girl power in the family!
Aunt B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home