9.22.2006

T.G.I. FRIDAY!

It has been a pretty rotten week and I've been telling myself, "just make it to Friday!" Even though it's rainy and dreary, I'm remaining optimistic about how great this day will be. Here's why:

Morning: I'm undertaking an enormous risk. I'm letting one of my students cut my hair. No, not a 10 year old. One of my adult student is a hair stylist in Broad Ripple. I haven't had a hair cut since April, so I figure it's about time. The potential problem is though -- what if I hate it? I'll still have to give her lessons every week. Could be interesting...

Afternoon: I'm stealing Meredith so Amy can get some work done. YES! I get to play with the baby all by myself. :) I thought maybe we'd go to the park, but unless it clears up, I'm going to have to come up with a plan B.

Evening: Amy, Meredith and I are going to the circus at Conseco. It's going to be fabulous! I've never ever been to the circus before so it should be exciting!

Yes, TGIF! Enjoy yours too!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 8:47:00 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Hope your Friday has been fabulous and have fun at the circus! I remember going with my family a very long time ago... happy times!

Let me know if/when you want to have coffee/lunch/dinner sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home