10.14.2006

Still Vacationing

Charlottesville, VA: Home to Thomas Jefferson and the most picture perfect college town! UVA campus is absolutely beautiful - makes big school setting actually appealing.

Spent the afternoon yesterday hiking to Humpback Rock and driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway. I don't have a camera, but I stole some pics off the internet. We hiked several miles to this place. I must not be in too bad of shape because I'm not sore at all. Yippee!

This is the Blue Ridge Parkway.


My friend Jessica and I dressed up for dinner and toured the downtown walking district in Charlottesville. Again, more adorable-ness.


Jess is at work today, and I have been lazing around with a rate of zero productivitiy. Unless you consider working on my scarf and watching Food Network and Project Runway being productive. Now I'm off to find a coffee shop to sit and read for a while. That should ease the pain of procrastination. Sunday I meet up with a DC friend in Leesburg, then off to Pittsburgh area for church and more friends. Monday it's back to real life.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 14, 2006 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Sounds like your are having a wonderful time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home