5.21.2006

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

My life is a salt shaker right now. The things I had in my plans have been turned upside down. I feel like the contents of my life and heart have been shaken out and scattered around. I know God is in control and that whatever is happening, it is not outside of His working. I feel bewildered trying to understand what God's plan is for me and how He wants me to respond. I've been shaken up, but I'm trying to learn how to roll.

In spite of it all, my family has been the most supportive pillar I could ask for. They have taught me a new meaning of what love is like. I am so grateful for them and for their prayerful support. Thank you guys, you are the world to me.

----------------------------

In other news, I could get used to having a sister around again. Amy and I went to Bahama Breeze on Friday followed by a long coffee excursion. Fabulous food. I highly recommend the grilled chicken with butter sauce and mashed sweet potatoes. My tummy grumbles at the memory. It was the first girls night out in ages. Thanks, Amy.

I'm getting used to having baby Meredith around too. She's so adorable, and I say that without a hint of bias. :) She has been quite the productive learner this week. So far singing along to "Row Row Your Boat" and correctly identifying the eye are among her accomplishments. We're working on saying "bear" and "meow."

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Amy K said...

I had such a great time too!! We need to do that again!! Yay for girls' nights out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home