4.18.2006

Two of my favorites

Student: Ethan, six years old. Glasses and the biggest dimples God ever made. Likes to greet me each week by telling me how I neglected to explain his song thoroughly as a reason for not practicing it. Today he burps and says, "Excuse me. Heartburn." And keeps on playing.

Professor: Dr. Brimmer. Mostly because he's crazy. The most emotional man God ever made. Because he claims to be in love with my "rich chocolate voice." And right now because he cancelled tomorrow's class during which I was scheduled to give a book report over a book I haven't finished reading. A procrastinator's dream come true.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Ethan sounds too cute! Glad to see you're blogging again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home