1.12.2006

Back again

I was on campus this week for the first time since Christmas. I must admit it depressed me. I'm going to need something extra to keep me going this semester. Something other than coffee. I'm looking through my schedule and my half-hour slots keep filling up. Already. I think I need a secretary. I hate phone calls and doing the scheduling thing. But I do have good things to look forward too, like Friday nights free rather than working. Ministry opportunities off-campus. Still. I'd rather be getting ready to go back to Switzerland. Oh how that would be grand. Right now, I'd be reading on the couch, by the window overlooking the lake and the Alps. Andree would be fixing her fabulous tea and we'd be drinking pots of it, spending long hours in discussion. Someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home