12.31.2005

Happy New Year

It's already 2006 in China. I miss my sister. Happy New Year to you, Meg! I know that God has plenty more adventures planned for you! I wish you were home to celebrate with us - we miss your contagious laugh.
--------------------------
I'm not big into resolutions because I have a slight problem with the follow-through. :) Discipline is always just around the corner. Tomorrow.
--------------------------
To my best friend: Oh Colin, my handsome brother, why do I love you so much? Thank you for being a true friend. You can talk my ear off about economic theory but you return the favor and listen to my woes without complaint. Your wisdom exceeds your age and I'm grateful that you freely give me a taste of your counsel. Thanks for your constant honesty and loyalty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home