11.02.2005

Caution: Idiots at large

Sorority Girl: Ooooh! My favorite place in the WHOLE world is Innsbruck!
Other Sorority Girl: (word, ooh, word)
Sorority Girl: Yeah, I think it's a country actually. I went there in, like, highschool. Yeah, I think it's like a little country by Switzerland.


Yes, this is a REAL conversation I overheard in Starbucks today. Being incorrect is not recommended, but unfortunately is acceptable in some situations. But please, when you're going to state a claim as true, please make sure you know what you're talking about first! And admitting that you actually have eye-witness experience to back up your claim only makes you look even more ridiculous. You'd better go back and, I don't know, curl your hair some more.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one was you? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home