5.24.2004

With bells on their toes...

Ahhh...what a flurry of a weekend. Another friend is married. So strange. I still can't believe that out of a graduating class of 7, 3 will be married after only four years. Sarah was so beautiful and so happy - the perfect bride. And she was perfectly calm all morning long.

Other comments on the wedding weekend...

Those cute little gray shoes were horribly uncomfortable! Did anyone notice the bridesmaid flipflop to flipflops as soon as the reception got started?

My face is still sore from smiling for pictures. (ok not really)

Stephen has... interesting friends. Even James thinks so.

PHC students aren't as bad as I always thought. Actually, they're pretty cool.

Getting to the church at 9:00 am doesn't insure an ontime updo. Thanks for rescuing me, Becca. Heaven knows how I would have ever gotten ready in time. It was a moment of makeup madness.

Whew...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home