4.28.2004

Welcome, Summer!

Sorry, folks, for neglecting the update but thanks for sparing me the onslot of complaints. :) Well let's see.. I auditioned on Monday for the more select voice ensembles, specifically for Jordan Jazz. I did pretty well during first audition and to my great delight I made callbacks! The second audition was yesterday and it went all right. I've been sick since Sunday and yesterday had been the worst I was feeling, so I'm afraid I didn't perform as well as I could have. Bummer because I really wanted in the group. I'll be pretty suprised though if I made the 16 voice jazz ensemble but I won't find out until next week. Today I had my two and only finals. I would be completely finished except because of illness, I haven't gotten my paper done yet. But basically ---- I'm FREE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home