3.27.2004

Bravo

I travelled to Ohio last night to see Megan perform in her school's play All My Sons. The set was very well-done and the acting, especially the lead, was superb. Megan, of course, rocked all their socks, but that's just my little sister opinion. Oh and by the way, I liked your dress and pearls, Meg -- très chic! I was accompanied by Mr. M--- and enjoyed a nice chit chat. Afterwards the SuperStar and her two companions went to Friday's for spinach dip and chicken fingers. I hope I didn't frighten Mr. M--- with the pole-vaulting v. basketball debate and their respective analogies to the Christian walk. :)
----------------------
Yesterday was a day of Firsts in my life. I took my car to get the oil changed. The highlights of that episode were getting my jeans completely soaked in the downpour and seeing Mr. and Mrs. Duck out house-hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home