4.11.2008

Among other things...

I miss blogging and soon, I shall return. Right now, however, I have wedding bells on the brain, and their ringing is all-together consuming me. I look forward to returning to a settled life (I hope) after wedding day and master's thesis are over. In anticipation of the summer, here are a few things I'm looking forward to...

Catching up on my "to read" list...
Reconciliation by Benazir Bhutto.

Spending time with my soon-to-be hubby...
Even if we're still playing online Scrabble.

Learning how to be a wife...
This website should come in handy.

Helping my soon-to-be hubby accomplish summer goals...
By memorizing together and going to synod.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 11, 2008 8:24:00 PM, Blogger Heather L. said...

Sounds like some good ideas for summer! I remember the memorizing thing.... :)

 
At Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Have you started that book? It sounds interesting. What else is on your list?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home