Definition of Mononucleosis

1. Mononucleosis, or "mono," is a contagious viral illness caused by the Epstein Barr virus that initially attacks the lymph nodes in the neck and throat.

2. My present state of being.


At Friday, January 18, 2008 8:45:00 PM, Blogger Heather L. said...

I'm so sorry. We all can't believe it, and we're praying you hang in there and get better quickly! love you!

At Saturday, January 19, 2008 1:36:00 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Take it easy and get well soon dear!

At Monday, January 21, 2008 9:37:00 PM, Blogger Alaina said...

I am so sorry. Feel better soon - we are praying for you!

At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Katrina the Magnificat said...

Oh...I know from experience that is not fun .... *HUGE HUGZ* I hope that you get to feeling better soon. :( :(


Post a Comment

<< Home