12.06.2007

Musings.

I was in Starbucks earlier this week and saw an amusing scenario. This guy was sitting at a cafe table, quietly drinking his beverage and reading the newspaper. As I observe him further, I realized he had the Starbucks non-fat milk "fixin's carafe" sitting on his table. He proceded to pour himself a cup of milk and continued to read his paper. Incredulous!

And then I found five dollars.

---------------

The providence of God continues to amaze and surprise me. He is good and I am reveling in His goodness.

---------------

Indianapolis received its first snowfall of the season! I love to see the cornfields spotted with white. So beautiful!

---------------

Any member of the Koons family who would like to email me their Christmas wish list, it would be really helpful. Thanks!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Heather L. said...

Long time no read! It's nice to see a blog posting pop up under your blog name. :)

 
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:49:00 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

haha! Ryan adds the $5 bit here and there too after telling stories. That's nuts though about the guy just drinking away at the milk!

Have I told you about www.christmaswishlist.net? Might be kinda late now...

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Lol! I'm glad to see you are posting again!

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing your smile is the highest
point of my wish list......G Ma

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if perhaps that cup of milk-in Our Lord's providence-might not be the equivalent of the $5 that you found.

Best regards,
Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home