I was in Starbucks earlier this week and saw an amusing scenario. This guy was sitting at a cafe table, quietly drinking his beverage and reading the newspaper. As I observe him further, I realized he had the Starbucks non-fat milk "fixin's carafe" sitting on his table. He proceded to pour himself a cup of milk and continued to read his paper. Incredulous!

And then I found five dollars.


The providence of God continues to amaze and surprise me. He is good and I am reveling in His goodness.


Indianapolis received its first snowfall of the season! I love to see the cornfields spotted with white. So beautiful!


Any member of the Koons family who would like to email me their Christmas wish list, it would be really helpful. Thanks!


At Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Heather L. said...

Long time no read! It's nice to see a blog posting pop up under your blog name. :)

At Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:49:00 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

haha! Ryan adds the $5 bit here and there too after telling stories. That's nuts though about the guy just drinking away at the milk!

Have I told you about www.christmaswishlist.net? Might be kinda late now...

At Friday, December 07, 2007 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Lol! I'm glad to see you are posting again!

At Friday, December 07, 2007 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing your smile is the highest
point of my wish list......G Ma

At Friday, December 07, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if perhaps that cup of milk-in Our Lord's providence-might not be the equivalent of the $5 that you found.

Best regards,


Post a Comment

<< Home