6.30.2007

Hello from PA

The lowdown of highlights thus far...

1. Conversations. New people, old people, truly fantastic people. So far only four days and so many incredible conversations. Can't wait for more!

2. Driving. Pittsburgh is CRAZY! And surprisingly, I haven't really officially gotten lost, just turned around. Twice. Mapquest, I love you.

3. Manual labor. Not really a highlight, but definitely noteworthy. My back hurts.

4. The girls. Sweet and precious, both of them. Looking forward to getting to know them better.

5. Hospitality. The end.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you call manual labor? I'm sorry your back hurts? You can call me too. not just Mom.

 
At Monday, July 02, 2007 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm glad you're here!

 
At Monday, July 02, 2007 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you are having a good time. I hope the rest of your time is fabulous and rewarding for all involved! Love and Prayers!

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Amy K said...

We miss you Shannon! I'm glad things seem to be going well. You're in our thoughts and prayers ...

Amy

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very random question, but did you grow up for part of your childhood in Branson, Missouri and have affiliation with Kanakuk Kamps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home