6.26.2007

Personal Update

1. My already-slowing-down blog will slow even more for the next few weeks. I'm heading in the morning to Pittsburgh, PA to lead a missions trip. It will be an exciting time of meeting new people, sharing lives, and serving the church. You can add me to your prayer list. I have two high school girls on my team. I'm hopeful that this is a good time for them emotionally and spiritually and I want to be a blessing to them and the congregation.

2. I got a job doing some adjunct work this fall at Taylor University. I haven't signed any papers, so it's not set in stone... But it appears to be heading that way. I'm scared out of my wits! To whomever told me I should try being a college professor: I hold you responsible. Pray for my ability to prepare securely. I'm teaching a subject in which I got a B-. Dum-da-dum-dum...

3. June 20 was my thesis deadline. Oops, It's June 26 and oh well. They never should have told me I had five years to finish! My ultimate deadline is May 2008, but pray I get my focus back after returning from PA, the wedding, etc. I'd really like this all behind me.

That does it for now! I'll try to update as I have opportunity. Have a great July!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Yay! Can't wait to have you here. See you Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home