5.10.2007

I'll get there someday

...I feel the need to post, but all I have time for is "hello." I'm under pressure with getting somewhere with my thesis. Being finished is still way off in dreamland... I'm starting to stress, a lot, especially that June 20 isn't a feasible deadline...
...I've been having computer difficulties. Anyone know a good fix-it store?
...I have many thoughts and more books to post about, but no time right now... I'll get to it
...Megan's home now. That's good.
...Meredith's still cute as ever.
...I'm done with coursework. That's a plus.

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 11, 2007 8:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick! No fun! What is your thesis on though?

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:00:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey dear. I am praying and thinking of you often. Thanks for the update now I know how to pray! :) Keep smiling! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home