2.13.2007

Snow Day!

See, God answers prayer! :) Yeah for blizzards! We have quite the line-up: biscuit and gravy for breakfast, movie marathon in the afternoon, games in the evening. It's a good day.
--------------------------------------------
Updated Schedule of the Indoor Day...
clean bathroom
clean out bathroom drawers and cabinet
clean nasty bathroom fan vent
change old lightbulbs
go through paperwork
clean out shoes
do laundry
make cinnamon rolls
read book #1
read book #2
watch movie
practice?
work on research?

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say bag the last 2 items and enjoy the day! Aunt B.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you....what an organized
person....even if it is only on paper...Good intentions count G Ma

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Shannon Koons said...

Hey hey Grandma, be nice... I just couldn't figure out how to strikeout the text with a line, meaning, I did everything on my list...well except for the school items...

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'ma is getting a little rowdy. Just because she made a list today and probably completed everything on it....we love you G'ma!Aunt B

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was quite jealous when I read the first part of your post. But then I laughed when I continued reading. Thanks for making me smile! =)

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:30:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What exactly does it mean to clean out shoes? Like you store candy or stuff in them and you have to clean them out once and a while so you can wear them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home