2.12.2007

Monday Mornings

and other ramblings.

- No. 10 Butler Bulldogs are losing ground. This is not good. (See, I do keep up on sports.)
- We're supposed to get a foot of snow by tomorrow night. Dear Lord, please let be so bad that all university activities cancel so I can enjoy a day inside! (Oh no, I never pray selfishly)
- There were 5 coyotes hanging out on our deck when I went to bed last night. (Yes, it was late...)
- I have a headache. (Maybe I can cure it with some coffee)
- "It Had to Be You" is going through my head. (Did it have to be that song?)
- I was coerced into watching part of the Grammys last night. (The Dixie Chicks...uh, no comment.)
- Butler email is not working. (Where exactly are my many tuition dollars going??)

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are seriously adorable!

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

At least the song stuck in your head is normal. I've been singing Dana Carvey's stand-up comedy version of "Chopping Broccoli" all day long.

Choppin' broccoleeeeee
Choppin' broccoliiiiii
Choppin' broccolayyy
Choppin' broccolaaaaaaaahaaayyyy

I guess you will only understand how that can get stuck in your head if you have ever seen the skit. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home