2.05.2007

Faces

When you look at the world
What is it that you see?

People find all kinds of things

That bring them to their knees

I see an expression

So clear and so true

That it changes the atmosphere

When you walk into the room


So I try to be like you
Try to feel it like you do

But without you it's no use
I can't see what you see
When I look at the world

I can't wait any longer
I can't wait till I'm stronger
Can't wait any longer
To see what you see
When I look at the world
- U2

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for pictures...i love pics...thanks for sharing!

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Alaina said...

Great pics and song!

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

That was so beautiful...the pictures along with the words of the song...

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

What a great post friend...pictures do say a million words!

I have thought about our still pending lunch date over and over again but have never gotten you called. What days are you available. My schedule is pretty free, although next week seems to almost have filled up. Let me know. Can't wait to go to lunch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home