2.10.2004

Kid funnies

From Monday's Ice Skating:

Christopher Cheng, a darling 5 or 6 year old all bundled up cries, "I got the going forwards part down, it's the stopping part that's hard!" and then he runs into a wall.

Then there was Michaela Bell who wouldn't stop asking me every five minutes if she could learn how to cross-over yet.
--------------------
Today's piano lessons:

The Long kids were pretty hyper. I'd like to think that it was because they were so excited to start piano again.

-Jacob has excuses for EVERYTHING. Seriously.
-Beth likes to chat. If I try to get back on track and do piano, she says, "dont you want to keep chatting?" Beth gives me the inside scoop on the young gossip of the church.
-Anna is severely frightened by me I think. But she cracks a few smiles.
-Bekah had a cold and somehow the drugs have fried a few brain cells or something because she thought EVERYTHING was amusing. She was quite a sight! :) Today's disclaimer was "Beware. I've had lots of Benadryl and coffee."
-Luke watched from the sidelines as Bekah and I laughed our heads off. Then in his mature maleness he comments on how we were kinda wild in lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home