2.04.2004

Ahh. Wednesdays.

Was very late to class today. Got there and class was cancelled. Can't get much better than that.
------------------------------
Because everyone else is doing it
It looks like I need to get out more often. I guess I tend to travel frequently to the same places.



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide
------------------------------
Victoria
She is the most adorable 14 month year old. She is the ray of sun in my life! I got to babysit her all evening tonight. I decided though that being a single mom would be very lonely and boring. If you want to see her adorable face, you can look at her pictures.
------------------------------
Ideally
Uncle Mike's [Selvia] criteria for an ideal man: 1) Must work for Lilly. 2) Be a Westsider. Order of preference is debatable.

Add that to my already existing extremely long list and I'm set for old maid-hood for life!
------------------------------
New Blogger
The cutest, best-looking 13 year old in the state of Indiana now has a blog. Check it out. I can say that because I'm his piano teacher. And I've known him since he was a toddler. (Luke, just don't mention that you dislike piano, OK? Nor that you think I should quickly marry so your piano lessons would come to an end - which is purely NOT logical, btw. It makes me look bad.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home