4.01.2007

An Accidental Fool

I didn't intend to observe April Fool's Day, but it turned out that I did. Accidentally.

#1. I'm not usually in charge of taking care of the church's money- that's my dad's job. Since he's out of town, he asked me to deliver the necessary items to church this morning. Of course, I forgot. I was halfway to church when I realized it and turned around, being 15 minutes late to church and missed the offering. I was really grateful no policemen were keeping watch of the interstates...

#2. I spent a good part of the afternoon baking a cinnamon coffee cake for the evening church pitch-in. Only, I didn't get the memo that there was NO evening church pitch-in tonight. So I walk into church bearing food, feeling foolish. At least, the Lefebvres got to enjoy it and I got to spend some time with them.

Ha, ha! Joke's on me!

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 02, 2007 8:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you a true red head or is there some blonde under there???? Just wondering......Love ya :-) Aunt K

 
At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Shannon Koons said...

Maybe some natural highlights...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home