12.14.2006

Christmas Cookies

Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti: my contribution to Amy's cookie party. Biscotti isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you think of "Christmas cookie," but I thought they'd be an interesting addition to the other sugar cut-outs and gingerbread. I dipped the ends in chocolate for a special touch. :) I've never made biscotti before, but I think they turned out all right - a keeper recipe. I also set aside some extras and packaged them up with boxes of coffee and tea for professors. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out - even if it took forever!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can send me a package with some of those. Or you could bring some up here to us yourself. :) They do look good. Biscotti's are one of my favorite cookies. Have fun at the cookie exchange. Wish I could be there with all of you.
Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home