12.11.2006

Updating you on my life.

In case you cared...

1. Got through my last piano jury! No disasters, heart still beating, living to tell about it...

2. Continually surprised by students. One in particular gave me a VERY nice Christmas gift that I was not expecting. Apparently the mother likes my work...

3. The Holiday: Great movie, although not recommended for young viewers - too much ahems. Love how it emphasizes the stories people have to tell about themselves. I've got a story, you've got a story, we all need someone to listen to them. This movie is about stories and the people who listen - in the most unlikely places. Well written. I'm impressed: Jude Law can actually portray a decent human being.

4. Bad Alma Mater! Is there still hope for the tourney?

5. If you don't know what to get me for Christmas, here are some ideas. Don't tell me... I know I'm pathetic.

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 11, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In case you cared?" Of course, I care! Glad to see an update. Keep up the good work!
Aunt B

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally thought your jury sounded very good, especially the Chopin nocturne. (From what I could hear waiting outside.) And I really miss those kind of students (or parents), some of mine used to give amazing gifts, but my current ones wouldn't even think of a card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home