11.20.2006

Have I Told You Lately...

...about how I have two weeks left of grad school semester #3? 1 more to go!

...or how I attended a piano pedagogy workshop two Saturdays ago and was invited to apply for a job at Taylor? Not first on my list, but who knows...

...or did I mention that I've only got one more semester until I have a Master's? And how the clock's ticking now in my head to get thinking about "real" jobs? [Note: Jobs plural because everyone knows musicians can't keep just one]

...the thought of applying for a "real" job is completely overwhelming and is currently scaring the jeebees out of me?

...that Meredith calls me "Shannon," or something of similar sound

...how I went to Southfield, MI to see some of my best friends (James and Elizabeth) settle in the church there?

...or how I offically joined the new Westside church?

...that I learned to knit and just finished my first scarf? It's red, my favorite color.

...that I have a Christmas break reading stack a mile high?

...I think making cut-out cookies is [one of] the best holiday tradition ever? Or that I'm always searching for the perfect sugar cookie recipe? Or that I can't wait to have my own kids so I can make cookies with them too?

...I'm learning more about being more. Struggling, but trying...

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 7:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to seeing us. It was great seeing you and your family. I miss you already, come back soon!! Congratulations on making the scarf. Red is my favorite color too and I like making cut-out cookies with my kids.I love you dear friend!!! Talk to you soon.
Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home