9.19.2003

Dundrums

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Wait, it's a day bed so I don't have a choice... anyways. I kept hitting snooze until 20 mins before I had to leave for class. I didn't shower, just threw on some clothes and grabbed a banana. My eyes hurt, I have a headache. Classes were boring, blah. Came home for lunch and Dad was home. Then he started asking my opinion about how we should finish out the last room in our basement - and closets no less! I don't know why he bothered asking me because he's going to do what he wants anyways. Then he chuckles and makes some comment about how he can't wait to see me have my own house, meaning I'm unrealistic. Ok, maybe sometimes I have outlandish opinions. But if an engineer can be absurdly anal about his drawings, can't his daughter be perfectly anal about what she wants? You know. I seriously can't wait until I do have my own house, so I can be particular about what I want and how I want it and be annoyingly anal about whatever floats my boat. And you all are going to be sorry you once made fun of me.

So, now I have two hours to shower, practice, etc before going work until 10 pm. Uggh. It was the day that shouldn't have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home