9.18.2003

Jeudi...

Thursday - my favorite day of the week. I only have two classes, aural skills and child development. In child development today, we talked about the advantages of breast-feeding versus bottle... yeah we won't go there in more detail. After having a piano lesson, I have a few hours to chill, study, and practice. Then comes my favorite part of the day: VICTORIA! :) I'm so in love with that baby girl. She's at such a cute stage. She giggles and ooohs at everything she sees. Nothing ceases to amaze her, or look so yummy to eat. She's really into making noises with her tongue but she hasn't learned how to control her spit, as my shirt can well testify. Being with her is a highlight of my week. It's a wonderful feeling to be loved and to have a ten month old's chubby arms squeeze your neck and yank at your hair. In the evening, I usually go to Crusade with Colin. Yeah, totally awesome, right on... (CJ that's for you). Now it's nearing midnight and I still have homework to do. I wish I could go to school but not actually have to do the schoolwork. Homework puts such a damper on good spirits.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, There's no doubt that your site may be having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's
got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads
up! Apart from that, great website!

Also visit my blog :: Louis Vuitton Bags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home