12.09.2003

Grades are going to be scary this year. I think I've done well in everything (minus of course Dr. Briscoe's class), then I remind myself that I actually didn't go to class a lot. Oops. For instance, this morning I didn't want to waste my time in Human Growth and Development class. I already have the final in my bag, so she wasn't going to cover anything that might be on it. She doesn't know me from Eve, so my absence wouldn't be missed. It seemed positively pointless to attend. But then I was trying to count up how many times I've thought that through the semester... But then the classes which really count like theory and music history, I've been there. Missed three of theory, and one of music history. Oh dear, but like a quarter of aural skills class. That actually might hurt me some, but then, it is only a one hour class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home