12.03.2003

Country Quiz

Ha ha! I just finished take a silly quiz on this site. In my exploration of the quiz, um or just seeing what happens if you click different answer each time, I find my country type ranges from India, to Sweden, to Mozambique or something. Basically, I can be a very diverse person. The funny thing though, the last set of questions I answer, and my country result is TEXAS. Ok, now. You gotta admit. That's funny!!!



You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around
you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent.  You're
sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power.  You
like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs.  And sometimes you really
smell.  But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots
somewhere in all that redneck madness.

face="Times New Roman">Take the Country
Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home