10.14.2003

Today was random. Conversations, lunches, laughs... it was all randomness.
----------
Music History sucks. And yes, that is for the record!
----------
Humilating moment of the week: I'm coming back from Shepherd Community today, located at State and Washington downtown Indy. I'm hungry, so I get off 65 at Meridian to run past some fast food along the way back to BU. What do I do? I get the shock of my life! What am I doing in my frazzled, left-field state of mind? I'M GOING NORTH ON PENNSYLVANIA!!! YOU DON'T GO NORTH ON PENNSYLVANIA!!!
----------
I have to do a reflection journal for child development class. In preparation, I read my birthday gift from my mom. She keeps a diary for us from age zero to 21 and then gives it to us on our 21st birthday. It made me cry. I don't think I can do this journal thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home