10.02.2003

Cloud 9

Despite the cold, it was a good day today. I had the most fabulous lesson. I walked out of Mr. Lyras's office on cloud nine! I played something he hadn't heard me play before and he said some very good things that lifted my spirits. Then Shannon and I explored the neighborhood, from Sunset to Meridian, for the better part of the afternoon. We had great fun planning the lives we have a 99.9% chance of not living. Victoria was in a great mood today. Colin came to campus and we took her to Starbucks. She had lots of fun climbing on the table, drooling all over it, and practicing how many times she could drop Piglet to the floor in any given minute. I was late to dinner, which was not good ( well, I have to claim ignorance because I didn't know what time dinner was). I missed Crusade because I fell asleep. Tomorrow is an equally promising day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home